We provide flexible Birthday Parties to meet the needs of you and your birthday boy/girl!
About Our Parties
With every party, the main focus is always to give the Birthday Boy/Girl the best possible experience, jam-packed with football fun!
– The content of the party is flexible and tailored to meet your interests
– All equipment will be provided by the coach(s)
– Coach(s) will arrive before the time of the party to setup thereby ensuring you receive the full time of your package
– The number of coaches provided will depend on the number of children in the party
-Parents can have total confidence that their child & party guests are safely supervised for the entire time and take full responsibility for all children so parents can sit back and relax !
The party is all about the Birthday Boy/Girl and the focus of the event will revolve around them. They …
– will be given a Captains armband at the start to wear for the duration
– will get to choose what games are played and in what order
– be presented with a trophy at the end wishing them a Happy Birthday from Over & In.
Our Party Packages and prices vary depending on the requested content, duration and number of children.
Historically parties have been 6o, 90 or 120 minutes long and may include any number of children, from a few up to a maximum of 40 children. We provide parties for children from pre-school upwards. Sports parties other than football may also be possible.
We aim to be flexible, please speak with our office to discuss your requirements.
The choice of venue is up to you and we are happy to provide suggestions upon request. You can designate where you want the party to take place. Alternatively, you can tell us what sort of venue you’re after and we at Over & In can provide this. Please note any venue cost will be added to your party price.
Health & Safety
– Every coach from Over & In is minimum FA Level 2 qualified.
– Every coach is fully CRB checked and has certificates in Emergency Aid and Safeguarding children.
– Prior to a party, the coach will assess the venue for safety. Furthermore, a designated party area will be clearly marked. The need to stay within the area for the duration of the party will be explained to the children.
– At the start of the party the coach will discuss with the children the importance of good sportsmanship to ensure that everybody taking part plays fairly and enjoys their experience.
– Prior to the day, the coach needs to be notified of any relevant medical conditions for the children attending the party.
– Emergency contact numbers need to be provided for every child.
– Shin pads must be worn.
– Coaches will ensure adequate water breaks are scheduled, though water & bottles must be provided.
– No food or drink will be provided by the coaches due to risk of allergies.
How to Book
1) Please contact the office to discuss your Party requirements with one of our coaches, including your requested date, time, venue and content.
email : [email protected]
telephone : 0844 776 1763 Monday – Friday 08:30 – 18:00
We will then confirm your requirements to you in writing.
2) Make a booking through our website and make payment.